CGI Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About CGI: CGI Inc., also known as CGI Group Inc., is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique”.
COMPANY – CGI
Company website link – https://www.cgi.com/en
Job Role: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer- Pega
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
CTC: 3.5 LPA
Technologies required: Pega PRPC, CSA Certified, CSSA Certified
Primary Skill: Pega PRPC 5.x / 6.x / 7.x
Secondary Skill: SQL
Job Responsibilities for CGI Hiring For Software Engineer:
- Deliver large BPM transformation programmers; demonstrate expert core consulting skills and advanced level of BPM solutions knowledge and industry expertise to support delivery to the clients. Work independently as well as in a team on design, development, testing, and deployment of Pega based solutions.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and onsite team to understand business requirements and implement them into viable work products.
- Responsibly own project tasks and take them to completion within / on time.
- Create documentation including high level design, detailed design, unit / system test case etc.
- Take active part in release and deployment activities and assist onsite team in adhering to SLAs. Be involved in various capacities in software / application upgrade and data migration related activities on Pega platform.
- Contribute to our Pega PRPC CoE by actively participating in ideation, innovation, asset development, and knowledge sharing.
- Avail multiple learning opportunities / certifications (technical / domain) within and outside organization to ensure professional growth.
- Take active part in demonstrating our development capabilities / reusable assets to our clients / senior leadership.
- Actively contribute to a learning environment, fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustained growth.
How to Apply for CGI Inc Off-Campus Freshers Hiring?