CGI Looking To Hire Freshers For Junior Java Developer Details:
About Company: CGI Inc., also known as CGI Global is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company went public in 1986 with a primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Job Profile: JAVA Developer Junior
Experience Required: 6months – 1 year
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
Main location: India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Position ID: J0322-2750
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description/ Position Description:
- We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities :
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
Required qualifications to be successful in this role :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Technologies required:/ Selected Skills :
- Core Java / J2EE
- Angular 4
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,
- Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer – added advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks
- Experience with test-driven development
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply
Table of Contents