Chegg is hiring for the position of Software Engineer!
About Company: Chegg, Inc., is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services. The company was launched in 2005, and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Collaborate with other team members, product managers, designers, data scientists and other stakeholders
- Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support the needs of internal and external users
- Architect and implement the most secure platforms that can solve the C100K challenges
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Keep technical debt low by reinforcing our engineering culture of establishing sound practices for ensuring code reviews, high test coverage, and documentation
- Continuously look for ways to improve our product and processes, provide feedback
- BE, B.Tech, Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Strong computer science fundamentals with competencies in software design, data structures, problem-solving, debugging skills
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Experience of SpringBoot framework
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS
- Knowledge of Microservices fundamentals.
Apply Before the link Expires for Chegg is hiring for the position of Software Engineer!