Ciena is hiring for the position of Embedded Engineer 1!
About Company: Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity.” The company reported revenues of $3.62 billion for 2021.
Job Profile: Embbed Engineer 1
Company Name: Ciena Corporation
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate for Ciena is hiring for the position of Embedded Engineer 1:
- Working on highly complex systems involving fabric based multi-line card hybrid architecture that support high-availability, carrier-grade requirement of scale and performance
- Contributing to software design, development, reviews, validation, and documentation to deliver high quality, functionally excellent products.
- Participating in software characterization, post-analysis and presentation
- Assisting with feature-level development across systems/packet/switching/routing/data-plane/device drivers etc.
- Helping to drive improvements of the software
- Identifying issues and driving resolution while working with other team members
Requirements for Ciena is hiring for the position of Embedded Engineer 1:
- Good Coding skills (preferably with C/C++ and/or Python)
- Experience using Linux based workstations would be an asset
- Highlight if you carry exposure embedded/device driver
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills over the Linux platform
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of real-world network topologies in Carrier/Metro Ethernet Space will be an asset
- Knowledge of Python/XML/YANG/JASON/Golang will be an asset
- Understanding of distributed system and architecture
- Experience in development environments – GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel, Docket containers, TCP/IP stack, Forwarding Tables, IP Filters, VLANs, and memory management
- Working knowledge of MS Office tool suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), and working with large data sets (sorting, filtering, graphing)
- A willingness to learn and the ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
Apply before the link Expires for Ciena is hiring for the position of Embedded Engineer 1!.