Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Cisco Hiring Freshers For Data Scientist Position | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Company Name: Cisco
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Data Scientist
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
What You’ll Do after getting hired for Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Explore and discover relevant business scenarios, data, events, signals, and significant features in relevant learning business domains, processes, and persona
- Acquire, clean, and structure data from various sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop, prototype, and test predictive algorithms
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and accurate code problems
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
Who You’ll Work With after hiring from Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022
Work on extensive structured, unstructured, transactional, and real-time data sets from a variety of sources to analyze customer usage patterns and provide practical, intuitive, impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Certified in Cloud Computing, AWS environment, automatic CI/CD
- Comply and contribute to the implementation of Zero trust and security first policies
- Experience n microservice event-based architecture
- Skilled in AI/ ML/NLP tools and libraries,
- Highly skilled in graph databases, RDF, OWL, SPARQL, AWS Neptune, and Stardog and implementing semantic knowledge graphs
- Proficient in programming languages such as Golang and automatic
- Recent graduate or in your final year of studies towards a BS, MS, or MBA or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management, Statistics, or a related field
- Experience with Oracle databases is desirable. Proven understanding of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc). Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc).
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, coordinate, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in queries, report writing and communicating findings
- Eligible to start July/August/September 2022
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022.