Cisco Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Company Name: Cisco
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (Intern) – India UHR
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
We are Transformers
In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to enable Cisco’s business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational foundation. Cisco is also committed to social and environmental responsibility in our supply chain. We work with our suppliers to maintain a sustainable supply chain that meets our standards for ethics, labor practices, health and safety, and the environment.
We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the Supply Chain Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco’s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and associated publications.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Review the user submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensure Level-2 & Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open-source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
- Customer focus –Be the strong advocate for the Customer’s concerns and needs. Focus on providing the best usability and adoption experience to the new users.
Who You Are
- Desired Degree Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Desired Major Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer.