Cisco India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) – India UHR
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Id: 1404509
What You’ll Do
- Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications. May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle.
- Designs, develops, and improves software applications / platforms. Multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity.
- Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture. Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems.
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
Who You Are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment