Cisco is hiring Technical Project Specialist Interns!
Founded by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner in the December of 1984 in order to enable communication, Cisco Systems, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco, an American multinational technology conglomerate, specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as Jabber, OpenDNS, Jasper, and WebEx.
Company Name: Cisco
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Technical Project Specialist Internship
Experience Required: Freshers
Responsibilities of the Intern for CISCO:
- Manage and coordinate technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development, and implementation) measuring the progress of deliverables/KPIs
- Assign, coordinate, and monitor the work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget
- Collaborate closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists
Requirements for CISCO:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2023/2024 passouts only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High-level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Cisco