Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Job Profile: Technical Graduate Apprentice
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last date To Apply: 7 September 2022
Cisco Apprentice Program for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
Who you are to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022
Apply Link Step 1- Click here to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022
Apply Link Step 2- Click here to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022