Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Job Profile: Site Reliability Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Problem solving instincts and abilities
• Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
• Attentive to detail
• Takes ownership and accountability
• Collaborates effectively to solve problems and continually improve availability and reliability of services
• Proficient in automation techniques such as Ansible and Puppet as well as scripting in Python with a focus on automated testing / virtual environments (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Possesses knowledge cloud and data center operations, multiple platforms, and cross-functional interdependencies
• Familiar with open-source and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
Job Description for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Designs, writes, and builds tools to improve the reliability, availability, and scalability of key systems and services.
- Automates deployments, monitors, analyzes and optimizes products / services in different data center and cloud environments and platforms.
- Maintains engineering environment to best support automated testing of code that is actively being used by customers. Principle of zero downtime is maintained.
- Site reliability engineers typically create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topic.
- Works cross-functionally to be pro-actively aware of potential changes in specifications and requirements that may cause an applications / product to need an update
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus ?
Apply before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply