Cisco Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Job Profile: Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry-relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
- Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns.
- Training on the creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on the upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event coordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Staffing Recruiter – Trainee
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions. This includes supporting the skills based assessment process on specific roles.
- Managing candidate enquiries, candidate care and facilitating processes involving candidates
- Recruitment support on sourcing and candidate screening.
- Event and engagement planning and execution
Benefits Analyst – Trainee
- Manage relationships with benefits & technology providers
- Gain hands-on experience in tech-based benefits management through learning to operate Darwin, a flexible benefits platform.
- Gain insight into the management of new SOW submissions and approvals.
- Learn how to manage and maintain escalation models within Cisco, both internally and with vendors, driving continuous improvement and executing planned priorities.
- Become proficient with SharePoint, serving as a platform for the Benefits Knowledge Management system. This includes redesigning a user-friendly, comprehensive, and engaging benefits page that draws employees in.
Sales Operations Analyst – Trainee
- Assist in data analysis/data crunching
- Support team with process and execution on NYR activities
- Working with stakeholders on the account creation process
- Help segments in co-ordination on any New Programs/Projects
Project Coordinator – Trainee:
- Contribute to the execution of established or low-complex projects supporting activities either within a project or program environment or between the service groups.
- Primarily develops basic knowledge and understanding of a(n) project management and engineering/technical domain for purposes of project/program management.
- Shall be able to gather details/requirements from the project/program teams and establish working relationships.
- Shall assist in developing project plans and schedules, communicating resource demands and delivery schedules to team and management.
- Develops an understanding of best practices metrics applicable to specific project requirements.
- Develops an understanding of various engineering processes and practices that can be used (e.g., requirements analysis, design, coding, xDVT), and assists on projects where these methods are applied.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
Who you are:
- Completed B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM. (Non-Engineering degrees)
- You must have graduated in 2022 and 2023.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting Sept/Oct 2023.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.