Cisco Off Campus Hiring For Data Engineer Intern Details:
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Job Profile: Data Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description for Cisco Off Campus Hiring For Data Engineer Intern
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Off Campus Hiring For Data Engineer Intern
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
• Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
• Diligent to detail
• Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
• Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Hiring For Data Engineer Intern?
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply