Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cisco Systems Recruitment 2022 | Hiring Freshers For TAC Engineers For BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About the opportunity:
We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
Job Profile: TAC Engineer (Contract positions)
Company Name: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.cisco.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,50,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Drive Location: Online
Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
About Company :
We are the world leader in networking. We design, manufacture, and sell IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across our hardware and software solutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2020 – 2021 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC can do for you after Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 45 days training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
Good to have the below technical Knowledge:
- Good understanding on Networking Basics
- Awareness and basic understanding of one of the below –
- Knowledge on Routing and Switching
- Basics of Cisco Security Technologies like Firewall, VPN, AAA and Firepower
- Understanding on Voice, IP telephony or any collaboration products
- Data Centre
- CCNA – Good to have
- Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL and/or Oracle Database and Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to Assertively communicate and demonstrate attitude to resolve/approach problems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Systems Off Campus Drive 2022.