Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Citibank, N. A. is the primary U.S. banking subsidiary of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
Official Website: www.citi.com
Job Profile: Software Test Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way recognizes audience diversity.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of QA within Software Development environment
- Logical analysis skills and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Designing & Executing test cases
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers.