Citi Off Campus Drive Details:
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
Official Website: www.citi.com
Job Profile: GPA Application L2 Support Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible having a good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to maintain, identify and define enhancements to existing applications and their operating environments thus making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes existing system logic and uses evaluative judgment to make recommendations and implement enhancements or fixes.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for changes through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry standards documents requirements.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas.
- Participates in validation and testing activities.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Assesses the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluates options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through quality of activities provided impacts team and closely related teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years experience or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Citi Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive