Citrix Looking To Hire Freshers For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
Company Name: Citrix
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
What we’re looking for:
Citrix is looking for exceptional, enthusiastic university graduates! Do you want your work to have an immediate and lasting impact to external and internal customers? This role provides an opportunity to participate in the software engineering process of a major, worldwide software company defining the future of work with open and closed-source projects at its core. Agile teams at Citrix are powering digital transformation for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Understanding of software development lifecycle process
• Understanding of operating systems and computer networking
• Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures)
• Proficient in a one or more object oriented programming language (C, C++, Java)
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g., Unix shell, PERL, Java Script, PowerShell)
All candidates should preferably be:
• Willing to work on diverse products and projects, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches
• Willing to continuously learn and improve in a dynamic environment through external courses, internal courses, mentoring with highly experienced and skilled engineers and/or on-the-job training on projects
• Willing to work on the latest virtualization and cloud technologies, advancing towards the Citrix vision of consumer driven access to applications, desktops and cloud based computing. You will also receive general guidance on work that may span multiple disciplines of software engineering while following established practices and procedures
• Familiar with cloud computing technologies such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2
Personal qualities we look for:
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated individuals, with a strong desire to learn and develop
• A can-do positive, pro-active attitude
• Passion for technology
Functional Area: Software Development
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
Apply Before the link Expires for Citrix Looking To Hire Freshers For Software Engineer.