Clarivate Off Campus Drive Details-
About Company: Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Company Name: Clarivate
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Batch Eligible: 2020 & 2021 Batch
Job Requirements for Clarivate Off Campus Drive
- Engineering graduates passing in 2020 or 2021 starting to kick start their career in technology.
- Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications.
- If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work. Nice to have internship / college project.
- Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.
- Knowledge of databases is also desirable.
- Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting.
Desirable skills for Clarivate Off Campus Drive–
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
- 2020 pass outs
- Female applicants only
- CGPA : 70%
Apply Before the link Expires for Clarivate Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here