Cloud Software Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About Cloud Software Group
Cloud Software Group combines the capabilities of both Citrix and TIBCO, creating one of the world’s largest cloud software providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom counts on our suite of cloud solutions to get work done – from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, varied perspectives, and the courage to take risks. Our teams are encouraged to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap – a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1 year+
Work location: Bangalore
About This Team
The Associate Software Engineer will get an opportunity to work on the productivity, automation, and Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) services and tools essential to the Cloud Software Groups’ Engineering Teams worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write code, test, debug and support software system
- Make minor changes to existing system
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers in the team
- Interact with stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in Software development
- Strong communication skill, and solid internship or project experience in software development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of OOPs concepts, and fundamentals
- Good understanding of database concepts
- Good programming, analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
Apply Before the link Expires for Cloud Software Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.