CloudMoyo Off Campus Freshers Hiring
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI, partnering with organizations like Microsoft and Icertis to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise data journey. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as #5 in the 2020 “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington state, our second year in a row to be included in the prestigious list.
Company Name: CloudMoyo
Job Profile: SEO Intern
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India, Employees can work remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Degree Required: Any Graduates
As a SEO intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyze, review and recommend changes to websites to improve SEO
- Compile and present SEO guidelines
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on websites
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitoring and improvement of common Off-Page metrics
- Collaboration together with Content Team to make sure that only highest quality SEO-optimized content has been published
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Familiar with SEO tools like Uber Suggest, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualifications: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your continued growth.
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas and contribution from day one.
Apply Before the link Expires for CloudMoyo Off Campus Freshers Hiring