CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 | CloudSense Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Test Engineer | BE/BTech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
Company Name: CloudSense
Job Profile: Graduate Test Engineer
Work Location: Chennai, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
As a Graduate Test Engineer, you will work with product managers, developers, and other testers to ensure the continued high quality of our growing suite of software products.
- Quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and platforms
- Highly motivated individual
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of India
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Able to write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in software testing
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
- CloudSense is an employee centric organization. Its policies, systems and processes have been designed to make work-life convenient for the employee.
- Culturally, it is a flat organization, in which employees are encouraged to take ownership and deliver on outcomes. Micro-managing is not part of the DNA of CloudSense.
- CloudSense is looking for employees who seek a technical career path. CloudSense will support employees in their career growth through Corporate tie-ups with world leading learning and development programs.
- CloudSense sees APAC as a growing region and will provide its employees an opportunity to work with its teams at Zagreb (in Croatia) and at its other APAC Offices (in Australia).
- CloudSense places significant emphasis on the health and well-being of employees and also on their families.
Some of the benefits you will love
- Health insurance, Life Insurance & Covid insurance policy
- Flexible working hours and Hybrid working model
- Training & development
- Health & Wellness benefit
- Company day & monthly socials
- Team and company socials and events
Apply Before the link Expires for CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022.