About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Qualification: Science, Engineering graduate
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement.
- Efficient Task Execution.
- Raise clarifications, issues, concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule, timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship(Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications project specific processes and workflows.
- Creating application specific reports.
- Eg SLA KPI reports performance aspects,number of transactions processed per day no of successful transactions etc.
Participation in Calls, Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Learning, Training.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain, technical, project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Automation Anywhere
- Node js
Apply Before the link Expires for Cognizant Off Campus 2021Cognizant Off Campus 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here