Cognizant PWD Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Cognizant PWD Off Campus Drive 2022 | IT Programmer Analyst Trainee/IT Programmer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Job Profile: IT Programmer Analyst Trainee/IT Programmer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021/2022
Experience Required: Freshers
- 4 year UG/PG: CTC Offered 4 LPA
- 3 year UG: CTC Offered 2.52 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Event Location Virtual-Online
Last Date To Apply: 24 July 2022
Cognizant PWD Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Job Profile 1: IT Programmer Trainee
- Any 3 year undergraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- The final selects will be offered a package of 2.5 LPA.
Job Profile 2: IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Any 4 year undergraduate / postgraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- The final selects will be offered a package of 4 LPA.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII/Diploma, UG & PG (if applicable) – all subjects will be taken into consideration
- No standing arrears in current education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students must upload the proof of disability certificate during registration
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph (high resolution passport size), all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Photo ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during registration (mandatory process to appear for the next steps)
- Students should have soft copies of the above mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Registration begins on 14th July 2022 and the last date to apply is 24th July 2022
- If selected, candidate will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered.
Candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following on or before 24 July 2022.