Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2022 | Colgate-Palmolive Freshers Recruitment | Technology Associate | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
- If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
- Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
- If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
Official Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Job Profile: Data Engineering – Technology Associate
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Description of Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2022
- In today’s dynamic technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this constantly evolving landscape.
- What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Information Technology team?
- Design, develop and test to create quality solutions on time and within budget. To collaborate with business teams / functional teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
- Ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transform that into a solution design.
Eligibility Criteria for Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2022
You are a developer –
- Understand and apply Information Technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve highly complex business processes and procedural problems
- Manage and/or perform the design, build and testing of business applications and its architecture in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards
- Maintain production systems reliability through correct utilization of IT standards and governance processes
- Review program codes and suggest correction in case of any errors
You connect the dots –
- Support day to day business requirements according to global SLA
- Ensure the proper use of information technology project management methodology to comply with governance practices
You are a collaborator –
- Collaborate with business / functional team, develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation of project
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources
You are an innovator –
- Conduct performance tuning to improve system performance over multiple business processes
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work and evaluate how / where it can add value to the business
What you’ll need…(Required)
- Engineering Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in Data Engineering / Cloud architecture
- Working knowledge on Python / SQL
- Development / Support Data pipelines
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies.