Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Official Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Job Profile: Associate – Analytics
Experience Required: 0-1 year
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Mumbai
Accountabilities (Responsibilities / Tasks)
- Create standard reports per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis.
- Supports market data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all CP countries and categories working with external strategic partners as appropriate.
- Manage market data validation processes and tools and investigate significant differences from what was previously reported.
- Communicate and coordinate with Divisions and subsidiaries as part of investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Update and manage master data sets.
- Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of market data reporting tools and processes.
- Ready to work collaboratively with business partners across geographies
- Knowledge of data processing & Visualization tools (R / Python, SQL / Tableau, Big Query, Google Data Studio, DOMO, Sigma)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel / Google Sheet (i.e., standard functions – aggregation, pivots, look ups, etc.)
- High level of comfort with large sets of internal and external data and attend to detail s and passion for accuracy
- Problem-solver, with analytic thinking and ability to apply root cause analysis
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Good listening and collaboration skills.
Good to Have
- Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills
- Ability to maintain personal composure and tactfully handle difficult situations.
Required Experience / Education
- Bachelor of Engineering (CS, IT, Data Analytics) OR PGDM (Business Analytics / Data Analytics)
- 0-1 years of experience
- Proficient in Reporting / Data Analysis
- BI Reporting
- Data Management Platforms for Harmonized Data
- Collaboration Tools
- Project Management
- Presentation / Trainer-the-Trainer
- Analytics Induction
Career Development Options
- Colgate Business Services in Other Functions
- IT Global Services Center – Business Intelligence
Apply Before the link Expires for Colgate Palmolive Off Campus Drive 2023.