Collins Aerospace Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
About Company: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
Company Name: Collins Aerospace
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Business Unit: UTC Aerospace
Work Location: Hyderabad
Collins is building an industry-leading Flight control and Autopilot software for multiple OEMs including Boeing, Mitsubishi and others. Making the world travel smarter, safer and more connected.
Job Title: Associate Engineer-Software
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software.
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss Scope changes and recovery plans
- Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the team.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply