Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2023 Details:
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Official Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
In this role, the Associate Engineer-Cargo Systems will support the structural validation through detailed Stress Analysis activities of GETC Cargo Systems components and document detailed Stress reports for the same.
Position: Graduate Engineer / Associate Engineer (P1)
- Draw FBDs based on the structural load paths.
- Structural analysis of aircraft components using classical methods of strength of materials.
- Perform structural analysis using Finite Element Method using Ansys and Hypermesh
- Suggest solutions to resolve any concerns based on the stress Analysis results
- Prepare formal documentation of structural analysis using MS Office products
- Review the Engineering drawings
- Support Operations by providing resolutions thru Stress analysis for mis-machined parts.
- Working with Cross functional team and communicate with business units in USA (effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance)
- Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Sound Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- Proficient in the fundamentals of solid mechanics, machine design etc.
- Good understanding of structural load paths and structural response to load.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in Analysis tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, ABAQUS etc
- Basic knowledge on NX 11 or above and PLM tool -Teamcenter
- Ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings, sketches
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
- Knowledge on Aircraft structural part design, materials, and manufacturing processes.
Apply before the link Expires for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2023