CometChat Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
CometChat Off Campus Drive 2022 | CometChat Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Junior Developer | Any Graduates
CometChat harnesses the power of chat by helping thousands of businesses around the world create customized in-app messaging experiences. Our products allow developers to seamlessly add voice, video, and text chat to their websites and mobile apps so that their users can communicate with each other, resulting in a unified customer experience, increased engagement and retention, and revenue growth.
global business from the start, we have 60+ team members across our Denver and Mumbai offices serving over 50,000 customers around the world. We’ve had an exciting journey so far, and we know this is just the beginning!
Company Name: CometChat
Job Profile: Jr.iOS Developer (Remote)
Work Location: Remote
Work Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Overview & Priorities for CometChat Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for versatile and talented technical additions to our development team. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence over our development process as we scale the team. We’re looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
Primary responsibility would be:
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS.
- Developing new features and user interfaces as per product specification.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technologies trends, applications, and protocols.
- Collaborating with a team to define, design, and ship new features
We operate on a Hybrid model – you choose where you work from! Remotely or from our offices. Currently, our talent is spread across 14 different cities globally.
Prioritized Experiences and Capabilities
- Having 0-1 years of experience in internship/training of iOS development
- Basic knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge in iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services will be an added advantage
- Better to have understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
Apply before the link Expires for CometChat Off Campus Drive 2022.