CometChat Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Job Profile:Trainee Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
Position Overview & Priorities
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join our team. You will work collaboratively with experienced engineers on the best and latest technologies and frameworks.
Primary responsibility would be:
- Helping customers support and customers to implement the solution.
- Resolve issues and reply to support requests.
- Understanding the Product & Technology
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Work on minor bug fixes.
Prioritized Experiences and Capabilities
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write code for the given problem
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Go above and beyond for the customer: We are obsessed with ensuring every customer is taken care of, no matter how big or small they are. We truly believe their problems are our problems and will stop at next to nothing to see them succeed.
- Act with integrity: Be honest, be authentic and genuine, be open and do the right thing, no matter who’s watching. We know what we know, and what we don’t know, we’ll let you know. And then we’ll do our darndest to figure out a solution.
- Be relentless: Never stop innovating. Be relentless in trying new things, and improving our product. Challenge the status quo, embrace learning curves, and don’t be afraid to fail. Focus on the outcome and everything else will fall into place.
- Be curious: Practice empathy. Anticipate customer needs, and solve them before they get there. If you don’t understand something, ask questions and learn.
- Have fun: Laugh. Be positive and kind. Make people feel good. Life is too short to not spend time doing what you love with folks you enjoy being around
Our goal is to make sure you have the chance to get to know CometChat as we learn more about you. Through a series of conversations with CometChat’s founders and key stakeholders, we’ll want to learn more about your strategic and functional expertise, and your passion. We hope that you’ll bring questions and ideas to each conversation and suggest ways that we can get to know you and your capabilities better.
Apply Before the link Expires for CometChat Recruitment 2023 .