Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you. Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer (Software)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 01 – 03 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Your reporting lines
- To drive excellence, quality and performance in the delivery of efficient, reliable and maintainable applications and solutions that meet design and requirements specifications for technology projects.
- You will report into a Lead Software Engineer
Skills & Experience Required
- 1-3 Years of relevant experience,
- React JS (Good to have)
- Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
- Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements
- Software development and quality control of software developed by geographically disperse team
- Work within in a team environment and provide assistance in the management and leadership of your team and complete associated tasks
- Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production
- Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
- Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments
- Familiarity in several programming or scripting languages, and in-depth knowledge and experience in at least one.
- A good understanding on how the web works
- Experience in cloud technologies or container systems is highly regarded but not essential
- A willingness to adapt to our development practices (Agile, TDD)
- Some familiarity with source control systems, and build systems
- Proficient oral and written communications skills to help both the business and your team make the right technical decision
- Self-managing and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Cares about coding practices, likes to improve coding practices
- Willingness to continuously learn new tools and technologies
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Computer Science or equivalent certification preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023 Hiring