Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Profile– IT Test Engineer I
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
CTC: 10 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Track Description:
- Requires relevant expertise through formal education in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve team results
- Able to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or experience.
- Works self-guided with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Analyzes requirements and coordinates with BA’s/Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and/or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates and conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual/automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retests, validates, and closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status reports.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore/Offshore.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- Assigned courses related to new technical/domain/learning tasks completed in the defined time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Apply Before the link Expires for Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.