Born out of a single software solution designed to help MSPs gain control of their help desk and billing, ConnectWise has grown into a robust platform of software built for technology solutions providers (TSPs) to run their entire as-a-service business. With products aiding in business management, remote monitoring and management, remote control and access, quote and proposal automation, and cybersecurity risk assessments, integrations with hundreds of key vendors, plus the largest and most engaged community in the industry, ConnectWise has built a platform for The IT Nation.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Intern
Company Name: ConnectWise
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and integrate new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes.
- Design, document, and code new features on an existing platform.
- Implement automated testing of new features.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex problems in a highly cohesive team environment.
- Enhance productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, debug, implement, maintain, and/or enhances existing or new systems that are reliable and efficient.
- Ensure the deliverables meet ConnectWise global quality and compliance standards.
- Must be a Computer Science Graduate/ B.E./ B.Tech (any stream)
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and results-oriented with a strong work ethic with the ability to work with global teams.
- Software Application Development Engineer with Expertise in Object-oriented languages/Data Structures such as C, C++, C# or Java, Robot Framework, Selenium.
- Knowledge of Python & Angular is a must.
- Willing to learn Amazon Lambda/Elastic Search/ Docker/ Microservices/Typescript, .Net, React.
- Experience or inclination to programming, understanding user requirements, and keen to solve practical problems through software.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Assertive behavior and Positive attitude
- Agility in Learning
- Good written communication skills.
- Willingness to collaborate across teams in multiple locations.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply