Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce. With adaptive HR software designed to unite people, teams, technology, and business, our products inspire a work environment of growth, agility, and success for all. We built our AI-powered and skills-forward system for the contemporary workforce. Organizations that use Cornerstone modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75 million users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages
Job Profile: Intern to Hire Software Engineer – Java ( Mumbai, India)
Company Name: Cornerstone OnDemand
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
Job Description for Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022:
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be developing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world. You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly pushing the technical envelope and helping CSOD deliver great results. Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
In this role you will…
- Apply the acquired knowledge related to UI technologies and Java EE.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications.
- Develop solution for moderately complex features based on agreed technical specification.
- Participate in Team code review sessions.
You’ve Got What it takes…..
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Campus recruits and enthusiastic with “Want to Learn a lot” mindset.
- Solid Core and Advanced Java/Java EE skills
- Strong Spring fundamentals
- Strong understanding of web development technologies.
- Object Oriented Java development experience
- Knowledge of Advanced front-end development frameworks and platforms, Angular knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS ( Oracle knowledge is preferred )
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work with a team mindset. #LI -KN1
Apply Before the link Expires for Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022.