Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Cornerstone powers the future-ready workforce. With adaptive HR software designed to unite people, teams, technology, and business, our products inspire a work environment of growth, agility, and success for all. We built our AI-powered and skills-forward system for the contemporary workforce. Organizations that use Cornerstone modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success. Cornerstone serves over 7,000 customers and 100 million users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. For more information, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Cornerstone OnDemand
Work Location: India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer This role is Office Based
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Skills & Qualifications
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .net Core
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, and passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
- Able to mentor junior engineers through pairing and coaching.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Drive 2023