Couchbase Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
About Company: Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build modern cloud, mobile, and edge applications that deliver a premium user experience. Couchbase delivers unmatched performance, scalability, flexibility and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, mobile and edge deployments. The database market is undergoing a generational shift and is one of the largest market opportunities in enterprise software due to big trends like the need for digital transformation, acceleration to the cloud and innovation at the edge. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore (Hybrid)
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Reqired: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
- Experience in working with languages like Go, C, C++
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Education: BE, B-Tech,M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered
- Only passing year of 2021 and 2022 are considered
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server storage internals, infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaas), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, sdks, cloud, SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
- Be agile