Coupa Software Off Campus Drive Details:
Coupa Software Off Campus Drive 2022 | Coupa Freshers Recruitment 2022 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020,2021,2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Description for Coupa Software Off Campus Drive 2022:
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa Software Off Campus Drive 2022- About the Role –
- Work with the Product and Design teams to design, code, test, and deploy software that solves real-life business problems
- Help scale our Business Spend Management platform as we expand and find the right balance between the power of a consolidated codebase and the flexibility of microservices.
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life. Enforce best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.).
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues
About You –
- You are 2020, 2021, or 2022 batch pass out.
- A critical thinker, resourceful, problem-solver who has a passion for applying technology to make human life better
- Excellent problem-solving ability, a forward-thinking personality, a leader, a pragmatic approach to decision-making, outcome-driven, open-minded, creative and consistently seek to innovate and raise the bar
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our solutions
- Demonstrable proficiency in coding, data structures, SOLID principles, and programming concepts
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the AI/ML community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
What you’ll do if get hired for Coupa Software Off Campus Drive 2022-
Within 1 month, you’ll
- Complete the onboarding program.
- Develop an understanding of database concepts and test-driven development (TDD)
- Learn about development processes & agile terminology.
- Learn how to effectively collaborate with people within & across teams, functions, and geographies.
- Tackle your first task where you’ll be able to apply the above learnings
Within 3 months, you’ll
- Learn the nuts and bolts of the business, our tech stack, and where we’re going.
- Participate in the product development process and ship your first feature to customers.
- Engage in your first on-call rotation in Support Engineering to help diagnose and resolve production problems and customer issues.
- Write internal documentation, such as design documents, for your features and systems, so other engineers and stakeholders come along with your decisions.
Within 6 months, you’ll
- Reliably ship full features to customers.
- Assist your peers in best practices for product development.
- Understand the product at scale and be able to provide input to improve our technology systems and tools.
Within 12 months, you’ll
- Build, launch, and support your first significant feature. You’ll partner cross-functionally with Product and Design and focus on keeping your stakeholders apprised of progress and updates.
- Have made a visible impact on the product for all the users.
- Own major feature areas of the application.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features
Apply Before the link Expires for Coupa Software Off Campus Drive 2022.