CRED Looking to Hire For SDET Backend Position
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a part of the customer success team
Job Profile: SDET – backend
Company Name: CRED
Work Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
what will you do:
- working on a disruptive product that is still in its early stages
- review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- taking ownership of the end-to-end system and taking all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression and continuous integrationMentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
you should apply if you:
- 1-3 years of experience as a software development engineer in test.
- backend/API testing experience with strong basics and understanding about backend systems
- prior experience in devising optimal test strategy (including functional, non functional, analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects
- strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of backend applications
- prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools
- experience in API automation
- strong experience and base in object-oriented design and development
- experience with relational databases and SQL queries.
- sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance
- prior hands on experience or understanding on working with elasticsearch, redshift, datadog, AWS, kibana
Apply Before the link Expires for CRED Looking to Hire For SDET Backend Position