CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real-time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis, and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
Job Profile: L1 Support-Intern
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Work Type: Internship
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
The primary job of a customer support representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
Job Roles and Responsibilities for CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- First and all subsequent contact to customer
- 9*5 support via phone, email, and online platforms such as Teams, Zoom, Google Meet
- Basic Level 1 troubleshooting, redirect to L2/L3 as required
- Search product documents to verify if reported problems are already known issues with a defined resolution plan
- Impact analysis with accurate classification of reported issues to ensure appropriate prioritization
- Assisting in qualification/replication of the reported issue in an appropriate customer environment
- Information gathering to ensure complete availability of details required for root cause analysis
- Problem routing/escalation to second/third level support or third parties where required
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Gather the required information, Document solutions and create a knowledge repository to best handle customer inquiries.
- Bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Respond to tickets, answering all customer concerns
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
- Be responsible for presentation and analysis of important support metrics including average response time, first call resolution, customer satisfaction rating and net promoter score.
Job Requirements for CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Willing to work in a flexible working environment.
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Expertise working with MS Office tools.
- Ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
Skills Required for CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Strong documentation skills
- Business and customer understanding
- Problem solving capability
- Ability to honour deadlines
- A proactive approach to support
- Emotional maturity to handle difficult situations
Apply before the link Expires for CrediWatch Off Campus Freshers Hiring.