Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Profile: Intern
Company Name: Cubic Corporation
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Summary for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
While seeking a college degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline, supports in the analysis, programming, modification and testing of software programs for designated products and/or customer applications. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Performs software engineering duties including programming, testing, documentation, and support analysis.
- Develops computer programs with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs problem analysis and debugging with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs unit testing and integration testing on software.
- Shows commitment to company values, ethics, safety, security, labor charging and quality.
- Supports as required total quality management/continuous process improvement teams.
- Comply with Cubic’s values and adherence to all company policy and procedures. In particular comply with the code of conduct, quality, security and occupational health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their manager from time-to-time, as may be reasonably required of them.
Minimum Job Requirements for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Enrollment in a four-year college degree program in engineering, computer science or other related technical discipline and in at least the second year of college.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to include the use of typical Microsoft Office products.
- Previously exposed to introductory computer language training.
- Must be able to work in a lab environment and be able to use a computer.
Qualifications required for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Bachelors in Technology or Engineering (B.Tech / BE) in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related technical discipline
- Should have consistently scored 60% and above from X standard onwards
Skills/Experience/Knowledge required for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts and design principles
- Proficiency in Data Structures, Software Engineering is expected
- Good programming skills in C, C++ is minimum requirement
- Good to have knowledge on multithreading concepts and Database – SQL (table design, stored procedures, query optimization etc.)
- Good to have knowledge in programming languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Junit, C#, .Net, RESTful services, Java Script
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate the desire to learn and contribute to work requirements
- Team player
Apply Before the link Expires for Cubic Off Campus Freshers Hiring