Cvent Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry with the innovative technology organizations need to promote, manage, and evaluate their events and drive live engagement with their attendees. We are looking for team members who thrive in a dynamic, vibrant environment, are out-of-the-box thinkers, passionate business operators, and are looking to grow with us as we work together to power the human connection through our technology.
Job Profile: Associate – Campaign Execution
Work Location: India-Gurugram
Job Type: Marketing
Job Category: Full Time
Job ID: 551243
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for Cvent Off Campus Hiring
- Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
- Cvent India is looking for a smart person to help execute marketing campaigns. As a part of Global Demand Center, based out of Gurgaon, India, you will have access to best in class marketing tech stack and marketers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has knowledge of marketing tools and marketing automation concepts and tools. You will have an opportunity to make an impact on all the global campaigns we run.
- Work with the largest event management software company in the world to help capture, re-engage, and develop qualified prospects for Cvent’s multiple sales divisions. This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven, and demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail.
- This position will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to design and build demand generation campaigns including but not limited to event build, responsive emails and assist in high-level campaign metrics reporting for distribution to the Marketing and Sales divisions.
- This person will be working closely with sales and marketing operations to turn requirements into tailored, high impact marketing campaigns in order to increase engagement & conversion.
Star performers in this profile can receive the unique opportunity to visit the Cvent Headquarters office in the US, for 7-8 weeks of further learning and career development.
· Creating end-to-end campaign execution strategy, plan, design, process, QA & ROI reporting
· Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build campaigns that drive demand generation using Cvent and Marketo
· Creating and building marketing email campaigns and landing pages that drive sales leads and increase prospect and client engagement (worked on any CRM tool/ email marketing tool)
· Working with the Database team to understand the audience segmentation and target them for campaigns
· Creating Events, HTML emails, landing pages, graphics, and list pull & upload through Cvent Tool & Marketo tool
· Liaise with Planning team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products
· Create web pages supporting enhanced user experience through progressive profiling
· Coordinating with Sales Operations to segment and collate prospect and client lists for registrants and attendee information
· Design and develop drip campaigns to enable accelerated sales cycle and continuous engagement
· Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
· Create enhanced reports to support Product marketing teams measure the performance of high impact marketing campaigns
· Fresher with good HTML knowledge or someone with 1-1.5 years of experience of email marketing tool and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot etc.)
· Fair understanding of marketing database, marketing automation and demand generation concepts and ability to implement the same using a Marketing Automation software
· Should be able to build high impact innovative Nurturing campaigns using a Marketing Automation tool
· Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
· Great analytical and logical ability. Should be familiar with reporting that a Marketing Automation tool has to offer and should be able to provide metrics/analysis around all campaigns
Apply Before the link Expires for Cvent Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Cvent Off Campus Hiring