CWD Limited Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
About the company:
CWD Limited (CWD), is an Information and Communication Technology company, that designs, develops and sells Integrated Solutions combining the power of Software and Electronics. CWD stands for Connected Wireless Devices. All products that are designed and developed in the company are focused on wireless technologies either on short- or long-range communications. CWD operates mainly through the segments of Consumer Electronics and Design and Development of Technology Solutions for various Enterprises and Businesses.
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location:Navi Mumbai, Maharastra
Desired experience :0 to 2 years
Target batch Passouts:2020-2023
Course specialization:B.tech (CS/IT), M.tech, M.C.A. in Computer Science
Candidate location (if any): Pan India
Probation/Training Period :3 months
Salary & Stipend- Fixed + Variable: 3 to 6 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) :No bond
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Job Description :
• Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments.
• Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
• Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows.
• Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions QA design for errors Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
• Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project
Key Skills Required:
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail Knowledge in Java or Python is recommended Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: 2 Technical rounds