Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022 | Danfoss Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Any Graduates | Apply Now
About Company: At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Company Name: Danfoss
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Location(s): Oragadam, IN
Job Profile: Graduate Apprentice Trainee -Power Electronics
Requisition ID: 26649
At Danfoss Drives, we are seeking a passionate Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Power Electronics at our Oragadam/Chennai Campus, India. In this role, you will be part of our Product Engineering Center and support continuous improvement projects in the field of electrical & power electronics.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Perform Teardown Analysis and Root-cause Analysis of VFDs and power components to identify the failure mode/root-cause
- Identify product enhancements/improvements
- Testing of VFDs, Power components, PCBs etc
- Involve redesign of circuits and components
- Involve in providing resolution to field failures
- Physical presence at office is expected
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Power Electronics
- Good understanding of Power components, electrical & electronics components, and circuits
- Experience with electrical measurement tools such as Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Voltage & current probes, etc
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink.
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge on VFDs and its operation will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge on MS office tools
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a team across cultures.
- The Global mindset with good communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2022.