Danfoss Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Details:
About the Company: Danfoss engineers solutions that increase machine productivity, reduce emissions, lower energy consumption, and enable electrification. Our solutions are used in such areas as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, power conversion, motor control, industrial machinery, automotive, marine, and off- and on-highway equipment. We also provide solutions for renewable energy, such as solar and wind power, as well as district-energy infrastructure for cities.
Company Name: Danfoss
Job Profile: DPD Fulfillment Trainee
Work Location: Oragadam, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Category: Sales / Business Development
Req Id: 34535
- We have an immediate opportunity for a Fulfillment trainee to join us at our diverse team.
- The Trainee will be contributing to or driving implementation of best practises in logistics processes with impact on the results of the segment – regionally and/or globally.
- Main focus is to continuously improve performance across business units ensuring customer satisfaction, delivery service and inventory optimisations.
- The job contains operational tasks such as managing inventory and high availability to customers / high availability from suppliers – regionally and/or globally.
- Process support activities such as KPIs/reports, ROP and related processes, master data and root cause follow-up also be part of the job.
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Ensuring we stay within our stock budgets and have an excellent control of open orders, free stock and slow moving/aging stock.
- Monitoring of product availability
- Working with Factories at different organisational levels to ensure optimal availability
- Balancing improvements of delivery service with inventory optimization
- Identifying process bottlenecks and developing and implementing strategies to improve efficiency.
- Providing Analyses for all relevant stakeholders
- Managing the phase-in and phase-out of products in the function
- Secure seamless material flow in order to create lead-time reductions
- Analysing, developing and implementing “Best Practice” processes within the team
- Availability monitoring and inventory control
- Supply chain optimisation with all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and participate in projects to continuously improve main KPIs
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Batchelor degree
- Inventory management skills
- SAP/BI system skills
- Knowledge of outbound Logistic flows/processes
- Analytical skills
- Good networker/communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Danfoss Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Trainee.