Dassault Systèmes Looking To Hire Freshers For Intern:
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating ‘virtual twin experiences’ of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production.
Company Name: Dassault Systèmes
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
- The intern has to work closely with the Production Defintion of SOLIDWORKS Pune as well as other labs of Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS. Mentorship will be handled in India.
- The product defintion team will be busy with writing specifications of identified projects and also following up with development throughout the year. The intern needs to identify and research untapped areas of improvement in Software as well as 3DEXPERIENCE works.
Imagine New Horizons
- Do you enjoy challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. We are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for the design and detailed specification of SOLIDWORKS products.
What will your job be?
In this role, you are required to participate in research, planning, and design of functionalities for SOLIDWORKS design software products.
- Interacting with customers independently, in research groups, and in user groups to gather feedback and requirements.
- Developing written specifications for individual software projects.
- Giving guidance to multi-disciplinary teams like Development, Product Management, UX, QA, UA etc. on implementation of projects.
- Helping to test completed capabilities to ensure quality and that specifications are met.
- Gathering feedback on new functionality from end users through usability testing and Alpha/Beta testing.
- Capitalize on broad industry experience and technical expertise.
- Be responsible for the design and detailed specification of SOLIDWORKS design products
- team person, learning ability, rigorous, autonomous, interpersonal skills, motivated, passionate about the domain
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply