Dassault Systèmes Off Campus Drive Hiring
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.
Official Website: www.3ds.com
Job Profile: User Success Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers (0-2 years)
Work Locations: Pune
Salary: Not Disclosed
Imagine New Horizons
We are seeking a resource having experience in C++ Programming skills to work on customisation issues reported by DS customers. You will be reporting the Pune location.
What will your job be?
- Debug and Analysis the customer C++ /CAA Workspace to identify the buggy API
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ reported issues with complete ownership and dedication
- Determine source of customer problem (Standard API/User Defined API, product-based, installation and administration issue)
- Timely deliver answers /solutions including validating all code corrections against customer scenarios
- Participate in customer calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
The Challenges ahead:
- Submit and track issue with Development Team and validate Solutions provided by Development team
- Implement the functionality under R&D Guidance for specific customer demand.
- Define and/or development of Support/debugging tools and solutions
- Work closely with customers and partners as situation demands to resolve issues and ensure smooth deployment/production run
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (in Mechanical/Comp. Science engineering )
- 0 -2 years. of C++ experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web technologies would be an added advantage
- PLM Customization experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dassault Systèmes Off Campus Drive Hiring.