Dassault Systèmes Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company:
Dassault Aviation SA is a French manufacturer of military aircraft and business jets. It was founded in 1929 by Marcel Bloch as Société des Avions Marcel Bloch or “MB”.
Job Profile: Manual & Automation QA
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech
Salary: Not Disclosed
Passing Year: 2023/2022/2021 or Any Batch
Brand Sales Expert:
We are looking for a motivated software engineer who will work in the Technologies division at Dassault Systemes. You will develop solutions for improving 3D technologies in our various products. You will need the ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions. This position is based in Pune, India.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the content delivered on each version meets DS Quality standards by defining scenarios and their associated indicators.
- Share Quality statuses and participate in the resulting GO / NO GO deployment decisions.
- Manage workloads and priorities to ensure that development team deliveries meet DS Quality criteria.
- Monitor delivery plans against Quality objectives and manage changes and exposure.
- Cover test automation through tools and script development to ensure the excellence of our products.
- Specification review, Test Design, Test planning and execution and enrichment
- Test automation (using programming/scripting) on PC, Mobile and Tablets (iOS/Android),
- Non-regression Tests execution and software defects reporting and fix validation
- Test environments preparation including AR/VR, Tablets (iOS/Android), High Performance Distributed Computing Cluster, Linux test bed preparation, MacOS test bed preparation, SLi and Driver certification test bed.
- Test results & status reporting.
A large part of your role will be to ensure and guarantee the quality of the products delivered in the field of subjects around visualization.
The Holistic Visualization organization revolves around different areas:
- Management of Visu parameters used by a majority of Apps;
- The different rendering modes;
- Virtual reality and augmented reality in order to participate in the creation of virtual and augmented reality scenarios in Dassault Systèmes products.
- The tests will be cross-platform: Windows, Linux, Mobile (iOS and Android);
- Cloud and/or On-Premise environment, Native OS installed (Offline) or Web (Online).
- Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering
- Deep interest in Software testing and Quality.
- Experience of Manual testing, Test Automation with Scripting
- Experience with one or more Visualization tools like 3DS Max, Photoshop, 3D Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Blender, VRay, Cinema 4D , CATIA Live Rendering, Solidworks Visualize.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling, Visual effects, Lighting, Texturing, Materials, etc
- Very good interpersonal skills in an international context and a good ability to work with remote teams;
Apply Before the link Expires for Dassault Systèmes Off Campus Drive.