Data Axle Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Data Axle, formerly Infogroup, is a provider of data, technology and marketing services for salespeople, marketers, and professionals.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
This internship is designed to teach a college-level student about applicable lines of business across the Data Axle organization. The internship will assist and support the daily running of assigned departmental programs and procedures to facilitate completion of projects.
- Provide support on essential departmental duties.
- Work with team on special projects.
- Assist with the development of presentations, letters, and other materials for projects.
- Coordinate daily workflow to ensure that deadlines are being met.
- Design and deliver general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables, and graphs.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Maintain project files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current enrolment in an applicable degree program is required.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and provide appropriate feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of PC software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level
Apply Before the link Expires for Data Axle Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.