Dell Technologies Off Campus 2022 Details:
Dell Technologies Off Campus 2022 | Dell Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About Company: Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Work Location: Bengaluru
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Description for Dell Technologies Off Campus 2022
Join our Future of IT (FOIT) team which is building products that enable flexible, cloud-based storage and advanced data management solutions. Dell is offering multi-cloud infrastructure that captures and secures the data control point by moving from data persistence and data processing to data activation.
The FOIT Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. This includes the latest GUI frameworks, Kubernetes environments, advanced DevOps toolchains, and continuous deployment.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore, enjoying our hybrid office/work-from-home flexibility.
As a Software Engineer, you will actively participate in the design, development and validation of software features and products. You will need to successfully deliver customer-facing functionality for well-defined features in a team environment. We don’t work in silos here—you will understand the customer stories and have the opportunity to question and improve upon them.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Write code to meet pre-defined software requirements and specifications.
- Follow source code and file revision control for projects.
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity.
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies.
- Review and implement test strategies for software products.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Knowledge of server and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dell Technologies Off Campus 2022.