Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Executive Details:
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Profile: Executive – Enabling Area – RBO / COG
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: 58985
RBO Team is established to assist the Engagement Team in Risk Compliance by doing Primary research on the clients on various research tools and by updating the important client information in Deloitte Internal tools (IRMS, DRMS) etc. Furthermore, RBO Team helps the Engagement Team in obtaining the risk approvals from the necessary parties involved in the Engagement by taking constant follow-ups, thereby speeding up risk compliance.
Work you’ll do
As an Executive in our Enabling Area team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Conducting secondary research using both Deloitte Internal tools and publicly available sources
- Entering client and engagement details into Deloitte’s internal tools
- Providing support to the Engagement Team in managing the risk process from start to finish
- Coordinating and following up with various stakeholders and the Risk Team to ensure that risk approvals are granted in a timely and accurate manner
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the Engagement Team in completing the risk process
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with the Risk Team to ensure efficiency and accuracy throughout the process.
- Graduate/Freshers with good communication skills for the Executive.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Executive.