Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch, 2022 Batch, 2021 Batch & 2020 Batch Freshers
Latest Deloitte Off Campus Jobs – Deloitte Off Campus 2022 Drive For 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers, Online Registrations (Open): Deloitte is planning to recruit freshers for 2023 Batch, 2022 Batch and 2021 Batch Across India. All interested and eligible candidates in Deloitte Off Campus can apply online for Deloitte Off Campus Drive, Deloitte Digital Off Campus Drive through the below provided Deloitte Off Campus Job links. We all know that Deloitte hires a large number of candidates across India.
This OffCampusJobs4u.com page is going to be a one-stop destination for all kinds of Deloitte Off Campus Drives and Deloitte Walk In Drives happening across India. Students who are interested in applying for the Deloitte Off Campus Exam and Deloitte Off Campus can go through the all the posted Jobs here-
Latest Deloitte Off Campus Drives and Deloitte Walk In Drive 2022-
On this page, you can find all the latest Deloitte off campus drives 2022 across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon etc.).
Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive For 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers
Now Deloitte is building a hyper-connected organization using internal social platforms to ensure extensive collaboration and engagement among our employees. This acts as a critical driver of competitive advantage among the 82% digital natives in their employee base. And their ability is to provide holistic long-term careers based on continuous learning driven by our anytime, anywhere, any device digital learning ecosystem helps us attract and develop the best talent. Their ability is to create an ‘experience’ for our employees, which has helped us consistently have the highest retention rates in our industry globally. Therefore, learn more about careers and opportunities at Deloitte .
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus 2022
- All Students who are from 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers are eligible
- Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- Candidates must have MCA with B.Sc/ B.A/ BCA/ B.Com is also eligible for Deloitte off Campus Drive.
- Any Students who are secured with 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th standard, Intermediate, and BE/ Btech are eligible for Deloitte off Campus Drive.
- Candidate should Not have Backlogs.
- Eligible candidate age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Candidate work experience should not be more than 3 years.
All BE/ B.Tech students of the following criteria are eligible for Deloitte Off Campus
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
Deloitte Off Campus 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Deloitte Selection Process Details:
Deloitte Test Pattern 2022 | Deloitte Selection Process 2022 | Deloitte Interview Process 2022 | Deloitte Off-Campus Hiring Process 2022
About Deloitte : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Minimum Academic Criteria required to Appear for Deloitte Selection Process:
- A minimum of 60 per cent in class X and XII and 65 per cent or above in B.Tech.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years gap in education
Recruitment Process of Deloitte Selection Process :
In On-Campus and Off-Campus Interview process, Deloitte conducts 3 rounds to recruit new employees. Here are the three-step/round process which Deloitte follows-
- Round 1- Online Aptitude Test
- Round 2- Technical Round
- Round 3- HR Round
Round 1 Details for Deloitte Selection Process-
Online Aptitude Test: The online test for Deloitte include questions from Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Verbal Ability. The duration of the test is 95 minutes. Each section of the test i.e. Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Verbal Ability has specific time allocated to them and all questions of that section need to be completed in that specific period. The candidate can attempt questions in any order in a particular section but cannot move among the sections which mean that candidate has to finish one section first and then he/she can move to other sections.
|Testing Areas||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
Test Description for Deloitte Selection Process
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 95 minutes with different time limits for different section.
- There is no negative marking in the paper but one has to secure at least 70 % in each section.
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, vocabulary, sentence correction, etc.
- Analytical & Logical reasoning section consists of questions based on data sufficiency, visual reasoning, data interpretation, syllogism, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions based on permutation & combination, number series, formulae, analytical puzzles, algebra, probability etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Round 2 Deloitte Selection Process:
Technical Round :
- The candidate who clears the online test is advanced to Technical round. This round checks your concepts and how sound you are technical. Questions will be from different subjects. One should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice. Students from branches other than CS should prepare basic concepts of their branch. Some tricky questions might be asked.
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Round 3 Deloitte Process:
HR Round for Deloitte Selection Process:
- This is the final round of the hiring process. Questions regarding your resume, job and company might be asked with basic HR questions like ‘What are your Career Goals ?’, ‘Why Deloitte ?’ etc. They will check your communication skills, confidence and attitude. Be clear and confident with your thoughts and you will ace this round easily.
- The final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses did, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus 2022?
All candidates can apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2022 Drive through below Steps-
- Visit the official website of Deloitte @ www.Deloitte.com.
- On the top of the homepage, you can get the “Careers Section.”
- Click on the link
- Select your location and choose the job role as per your qualification
- You can get some of the job roles on the page as per your interest pick up anyone
- Hit on the apply link
- Refer to all the eligibility criteria details once
- If you are eligible for the particular job role then apply
- Click on the submit button
- Finally, take a printout for the further reference