Deutsche Bank Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Company Name: Deutsche Bank
Job Title- Associate Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
As a Assistant Vice President for Technology in Channel and Market integration team, you will partner with business, technology managers and Risk and Control team to create and maintain the application stack and execute strategical programs. You’ll be an integral part of the bank’s infrastructure, guiding the Corporate Bank Technology team through the engineering practices. You will enable the digital environment that helps our people share their knowledge, expertise and real passion for our business. Deutsche Bank is investing heavily in technology, which means we are investing in you. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for the engineering and leading a function in Corporate Bank Technology
- Passion to deliver state of the art solutions and be hands-on technologist
- Aspirational in implementing leading technology advancements in the industry
- Maintain hygiene, Risk and Control and Stability at to core to every delivery
- Be a role model for the team
How You’ll Lead
- Be a key player in building partnership with the Product and management stakeholders
- Go the extra mile to add value to the technology organization beyond the functional role
- Lead by example and have client centricity at the core
- Act as the validation point of contact regarding application challenges, potential gaps, and feedback from pod members and the application stakeholders
- Manage the SDLC of software components all the way to production including helping support the application to resolve production issues with appropriate triaging
- Keep pace with technical innovation
Your skills and experience
- Strong engineering leadership and analytical skills
- Hands on expertise in design & development of micro-services based solutions using Java based technologies/frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Junits, Kafka , databases like Oracle, Hazelcast
- Solid understanding of the microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Understanding of the Cryptography and principles of the Information Security.
- Hands on experience with Kafka, Hazelcast, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with high-load systems and performance testing and tuning.
- Experience in building highly available distributed applications with zero-downtime release cycle.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Database, indexes, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX systems.
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills
- Experience with Go and no-SQL databases is a plus
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updated relevant skill certification
- A university degree in Computer Science
- Passionate about technology and having strong influencing skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid the progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deutsche Bank Off Campus Freshers Hiring